At DRESS CODE your privacy is important to us. We are committed to protecting your privacy when managing your personal information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The types of information that DRESS CODE collects from you will depend on the circumstances of collection and on the service that we are providing to you.
The type of personal information collected will be directly related to the specified purpose it has been collected for. How much of your personal information that you choose to disclose to us is completely up to you. The only way we know something about you personally is if you provide it to us. However, failure to provide certain information may result in DRESS CODE being unable to provide you with the relevant product or service. We will make you aware of the purpose for which we collect the personal information and, where possible, the consequences of not providing it at the time of collection.
– If you request products or services from us, we may collect information such as your name and contact details (i.e. billing and/or postal address, phone number(s), or email address).
– If you participate in any surveys we, or a third-party service provider acting on our behalf, may conduct from time to time on our website, we may require personal information relating to your survey responses.
– If you make an inquiry, provide feedback, or make a complaint to us, we may collect your name and contact details.
– You acknowledge that the personal information we collect from you is your own information or information which you have been authorized to provide us.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DRESS CODE will use the personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it or a related secondary purpose which you would reasonably expect. DRESS CODE will not use it for any other purpose without your consent unless permitted or required by law.
Generally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
providing the products and/or services you have requested from DRESS CODE including for example:
– to process sales transactions;
– to deliver the products or services to you;
– to register you for a service requested by you, such as our newsletter(s) and e-newsletters, mail outs, rewards program(s) or competitions and administering such services;
– to manage warranty claims;
– to respond to any inquiries, feedback, or complaints made by you; and
– direct marketing of products and services which we believe may interest you, including product updates and developments, special events or promotions;
– assisting us to improve our products and services and making them more relevant to you;
– assisting us to improve our website(s) or Facebook page;
– otherwise managing our internal business operations and processes
DRESS CODE does not collect sensitive information such as racial or ethnicity information, political opinions or associations, criminal records, or health information.
METHOD OF COLLECTION
This personal information will only be collected through lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
DRESS CODE collects your personal information when you deal with us directly, including via our website(s) or our Facebook page, via forms or correspondence (i.e. by mail or email), over the phone, or in person.
DRESS CODE may also collect personal information through our related bodies: corporate and our third-party service providers (such as data relating to survey responses) so that we may provide a better or more relevant product to you.
DRESS CODE will only use your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing activities where we have obtained your consent to do so, or in circumstances where we have collected the information directly from you and you would reasonably expect that your personal information would be used or disclosed for this purpose. We may also share your personal information with our related entities so that they can provide you directly with marketing material about their products and services.
There will be occasions when it will be necessary for DRESS CODE to disclose your personal information to third parties.
DRESS CODE may disclose your personal information to:
– Contractors and third party service providers on a confidential basis that we use in the ordinary course of our business to assist with the delivery of the product or service. This includes organisations such as marketing agencies, data processing companies, printing and mailing DRESS CODE, delivery companies, data storage companies (which may use cloud computing storage systems that have the potential to make your personal information accessible by overseas entities) or finance agencies, or debt collection agencies;
– Government authorities or other third parties as required by law; or
– Any other purpose that you have consented to.
NO SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under no circumstances will DRESS CODE sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
The security of your information is important to us. DRESS CODE operates secure data networks that are designed to protect your privacy and security. When we have collected information about you it cannot be seen or modified by anyone else. DRESS CODE has implemented generally acceptable standards of technology and operational security to ensure personal information (in both physical and electronic form) is protected against loss, misuse, interference, and unauthorized access.
Only authorized DRESS CODE personnel and contractors are provided access to personal information and have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of this information. Reasonable steps are taken to destroy or permanently de-identify any personal information that is no longer required.
We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. You should however be aware that the internet is not a secure environment and information sent via the internet (including email) cannot be guaranteed to be totally secure.
We will try to ensure that all information we collect, use, or disclose about you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and relevant to the service being provided.
If you are a subscriber to one of our online services or products, you may change your personal information by accessing your subscriber/account details via the relevant facility on our website(s).
HOW TO CONTACT US
– Have any questions or feedback about this notice – Would like us to stop using your information – Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint,
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org